eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Strawberry Cheesecake at our balcony



I love blueberry cheesecake but I was curious with the strawberry so here it is.




~~louise~~  – (June 7, 2008 at 10:05 AM)  

I know I'm not much of a baker but why doesn't by Strawberry Cheesecake ever look so good?

Nice post:)

 gmirage  – (June 7, 2008 at 10:11 AM)  

I'm no baker too Louise, I just love eating cheesecakes =) Thanks for dropping by!

Oggi  – (June 9, 2008 at 11:11 AM)  

That looks good, did you bake it?
I made a no-bake Strawberry Marshmallow pie 2 weeks ago (very good)...the strawberry cheesecake sounds better than blueberry. I'll make it while strawberries are in season.:)

 gmirage  – (June 9, 2008 at 12:32 PM)  

I missed your post about that, if you didn't post it I#ll check it out sa flickr. I didn't make this one, this 1 of the 5 Swedish cakes I buy ready made, all good and cheap1 too =D

Keith  – (June 11, 2008 at 7:42 PM)  

Magandang umaga. Maayong buntag. Selamat pagi. Guten morgen.

Though my multi lingual greetings would never belie my failure to discuss such gastronomical delights as a good strawberry cheesecake.

Indeed, I would say I love touring food sites at dinner time. I am twisted. I need to learn how to cook all the delightful foods I see you cooking bloggers place online.

 gmirage  – (June 12, 2008 at 7:30 AM)  

Go ahead Panaderos! lol. eat all you can!

Keith, I only understood tagalog and German from the greetings, what are the other 2? I am no great cook, I enjoy great food photos and eating with friends...=) Thanks for dropping by!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors