eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Chicken Skin



More calorie overload for me! lol, this is just a small piece I stripped off my fried chicken, It is never a good idea to eat this in big servings....=D

maiylah  – (June 21, 2008 at 4:53 AM)  

better late than never! :)
your son's in the hospital? oh my ... hope and pray that he's doing fine now.

am having fried chicken for dinner right now ... lol. usually I give the crispy skin to my son. :)
does taste good with rice and ketchup! yum! yum!

thanks for joining again, ha! :)
happy weekend!

Nick Ballesteros  – (June 24, 2008 at 3:03 AM)  

Why does the yummy and oh so tempting part be so cholesterol-laden? Kung minsan, di ko rin talaga matiis ang chicken skin!

Thanks for including adobongblog in your blogroll! Add rin kita!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors