eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Go nuts!

nuts

All nuts are seeds, but not all seeds are nuts.

Are you a nut lover? When I was a kid I never really liked them except for cashews, but now that I have kids I see to it that we munch on them during snack time than have chips or anything else.

My good friend Wikipedia has this to say: "Several epidemiological studies have revealed that people who consume nuts regularly are less likely to suffer from coronary heart disease.

One study found that people who eat nuts live two to three years longer than those who do not. However, this may be because people who eat nuts tend to eat less junk food."

Its a good snack after all. Click here for more info about nuts.

Nick Ballesteros  – (June 26, 2008 at 7:19 AM)  

I also like peanuts, kaya lang I have it most of the time as pulutan.

As kids, we loved butong pakwan. Nakakagigil lang mag-crack kasi nung shell.

Speaking of which... are you familiar with sunflower seeds? One time, I brought a package to the office. My colleagues cant get enough of it. Yun na lang ang hinihingi nilang pasalubong every time.

Oggi  – (June 30, 2008 at 7:08 AM)  

We always have a large bag of mixed nuts (we throw away the brazils, not only do they taste awful they are also not healthy) for snacking. I make adobo peanuts on a regular basis, sarap with lots of garlic chips.:)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors