eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Sunday Sundae!


Who can say no to caramel Sundaes, mini sundaes with smarties  on a Sunday? Well, you're missing a fourth of your life...well maybe half of that....still you're missing a lot. Happy Sundae!

--
for:

Lisa  – (July 24, 2011 at 11:02 AM)  

Gosh, all your food photos made my mouth water. Oh my mouth and sweet tooth! :D

Jenn  – (July 24, 2011 at 4:39 PM)  

Ang sarap nung caramel... ang dami! :) I truly can't say no to sundae.

peachkins  – (July 24, 2011 at 4:55 PM)  

definitely not me.. I love caramel Sundaes!

maiylah  – (July 24, 2011 at 6:18 PM)  

yummy shots! am afraid am no fan of caramel, G...hehehe. but give me chocolate sundae anytime! :D

Jayanthy Kumaran  – (July 26, 2011 at 2:10 AM)  

just wonderful..
first time here...love ur space..
awesome recipe collection you have..
Am your happy follower now...:)
do stop by mine sometime..
Tasty Appetite

cheerful  – (July 26, 2011 at 10:41 AM)  

yes, yes, yes for me...caramel and chocolate ca makes me happy! :) visiting late from WE, have a great week! :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors