eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Sizzling chicken

chix


I've long wanted to buy a sizzling plate...I really miss those sizzling chicken, spare ribs  and sisig with lots of gravy, buttered veggies and mashed potato on the side. Yeap, calorie overload! I saw some at amazon but I still haven't got the "lust" to click the buy button. :D Since they'd be shipped from the U.S., I am having second thoughts - the shipping may cost more than the article itself.


chiksteak1


I'm too lazy today...weather has gone down below 0° and I feel so heavy...aside from having eaten a lot. lol. Apologies. I have the chicken sizzled on our grilling pan and immediately served it along with everything else. Well, it doesn't have the bubbling effect but it tastes pretty much the same...


chixstreak




Join us!



luna miranda  – (December 10, 2010 at 2:34 AM)  

i bought a sizzling plate at SM about 2 years ago but i have not used it often. sisig lang naluluto ko sa sizzling plate. mas gamit ang pan-griller sa akin.:p i'm getting hungrier as i look at your photos. LOL

Mumsified  – (December 10, 2010 at 5:48 AM)  

I've always wanted to buy sizzling plates but I don't know why I haven't bought one. Hehehe. Your food looks so tempting!

FoodTripFriday  – (December 10, 2010 at 6:02 AM)  

I feel you about the weather, nakakatamad ,lalo na ako na lagi naman tinatamad, lol!

maiylah  – (December 10, 2010 at 6:14 AM)  

nakakaasar nga mag-order online mas lalo na kung mas mahal pa ung delivery and tax cost kaysa sa product na bibilhin mo. hahaha...
nakakamiss ung sizzling porkchop (with lots of backfat! lol) at sisig...been ages since i had one.when hubby and i dated during college we used to eat lots of those! LOL...coupled with ice cold beer....YUM!!

MommyLES  – (December 10, 2010 at 6:52 AM)  

ang sarap naman nito, pero mas gusto ko yung sizzling sisig, it's the best.

Noobfoodie

Oggi  – (December 10, 2010 at 10:59 AM)  

Sarap naman!

Yes, the shipping might cost more kasi mabigat ang cast iron plate. I'll weigh mine and let you know how heavy it is.

Jenn  – (December 10, 2010 at 5:10 PM)  

Wow... 0 deg? 21 nga lang sa Baguio ginaw na ginaw na ako! :)

I love how you photographed the food. Parang sa magazine! I like sizzling foods, too, but sometimes I have to be quick in taking a picture or else the food will burn.

Madz  – (December 11, 2010 at 7:52 AM)  

Great shots! Whoa, 0° ? Good thing you're safe at home, never mind that you ate a lot. :)

cheerful  – (December 13, 2010 at 8:33 AM)  

no matter how it was made, ang sarap tignan ng luto mo, looks really perfect for that kind of weather. oppsss...like its colors! have a great week and sending you some warm from phnom penh. :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors