eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Lachsrollen

DSC01187


---


I was out the other day, it's not yet that spring feeling I've been waiting for but this weather is the most comfortable this week. On my way to meeting a friend, I happened to walk by a chinese streetjoint serving noodles, rice and toppings  plus maki and sushi.  And the salmon maki would undoubtedly be my choice!  I forgot if it's called "Happy Noodles" but I'm sure all the customers are always happy with their meal...the rice and noodle servings big enough for two costs roughly 5 euros. This six-set was 4.50, I'm tummy-happy! :D


--


DSC01188


--


The joint is located just above a 2nd district train station, the famous Ringstraße circled by different tram lines. That one at the background is line 2, which I took afterwards.


---


Posted for:


--




Rolled and Seafood theme.


maiylah  – (March 18, 2010 at 3:41 PM)  

now that's my kind of fast food! :D

thanks for playing again, G
ps. love that cafe world inspired cake that you baked :)

Luna Miranda  – (March 19, 2010 at 12:36 AM)  

ohhh, makes me drool! i simply love raw salmon! wala ng sasarap pa!

Oggi  – (March 19, 2010 at 8:27 AM)  

Yum! I want some.:)

I love the shot with the tram on the background.

Out of topic, do you have a recipe for authentic Viennese Punschtorte? Is the cake good and worth making?

iska  – (March 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM)  

yummy!

i have tried making sushi once, haven't post the photos yet. not perfect visually hehehe hindi pa kagandahan ang pagbilot ko but good enough to be eaten :-)

Pinky  – (March 21, 2010 at 3:09 PM)  

Love, love, love this! :) It's 1 am here and I'm craving salmon maki!!! Waaahh!!! :cry:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors