eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Lasang Pinoy Sundays - Green!



Today's theme is Green.






What I could think of for the theme are fruits or veggies, desserts such as buko pandan or green gelatine would be nice too. Unfortunately I have never done buko pandan or gelatine so this is what I found in my archives, taken early this year, when we didn't know yet that my daughter has kiwi allergy. :-D

---

Most green fruits are good sources of Vitamin C...and more. The kiwifruit is an exceptionally rich source of vitamin C - a medium sized fruit has 74 mg, but a kiwifruit that has been coolstored for a while has a vitamin C content of 57 mgs.

Cantaloupes, on the other hand, are fat and cholesterol free, contains very low sodium. Are high in vitamins A and C and also a good source of folate.

---

To join Lasang Pinoy sundays, visit Ces' page.

ces  – (November 23, 2008 at 7:49 AM)  

love both of 'em G!:) looks so fresh!

Unknown  – (November 23, 2008 at 9:30 AM)  

i love kiwi fruit! medyo mahal lang yan dito pero napapabili pa rin ako kahit papano. masarap din sya as fruit shake.

Thess  – (November 23, 2008 at 10:08 AM)  

two of my favorite fruits! yummy tita G, yummy!

here's my green

TeacherJulie  – (November 23, 2008 at 4:12 PM)  

Looks so fresh and yummy. Allergic to kiwi? That is quite a unique condition.

My Entry:
http://treasurejar.info/2008/11/24/greens-on-our-table/

TeacherJulie  – (November 23, 2008 at 4:21 PM)  

Those are refreshing greens G :)

My greens:
http://treasurejar.info/2008/11/24/greens-on-our-table/

Lynn  – (November 23, 2008 at 4:31 PM)  

Kiwi is a favorite of my husband and daughter but I don't like it much unless it's in a form of a shake. :)

TheOzSys  – (November 24, 2008 at 4:09 AM)  

Love 'em both! :) Cantaloupes are especially good to eat on hot summer days.

Too bad daughter has a kiwi allergy. :(

iska  – (November 28, 2008 at 12:40 PM)  

same things with me :-) 2 of my favorite fruits!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors