eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Donut



There's no branch of dunkin donuts in this area (boring!) nor a chain specializing on donuts. I only buy them at the bakery or grocery shops. I have very limited choices too, sugar-raised, chocolate coated, sometimes, one that is filled with cream, but not boston cream like Dunkin Donuts. The more popular krapfen would have vanilla or jam filling (apricot, peach, blueberry).



There is one bakeshop where I buy this chocolate-dunked donuts, Nöbauer Konditorei...it is a 15 minute bus-ride from home so whenever I get the chance to visit I buy a dozen...coz the kids love this with its softness and not so sweet coating.

♥peachkins♥  – (November 20, 2008 at 3:35 PM)  

And this is a great comfort food too!


Mine's here .

Happy Weekend!

Jenn Valmonte  – (November 20, 2008 at 11:32 PM)  

I love Dunkin' Donuts' boston creme, too! Pero pinaka-favorite ko dun ung Butternut.

My entries are posted here and here. Have a yummy weekend!

maiylah  – (November 21, 2008 at 3:29 PM)  

have to agree with Peachkins ... this is comfort food for me! specially if it's all covered with chocolate like that. :)

appreciate your playing again, G!
have a happy weekend!

ces  – (November 23, 2008 at 7:51 AM)  

hmmm, now i'm craving for chocolate covered donut!

~~louise~~  – (November 24, 2008 at 4:45 PM)  

I know everyone likes Dunkin' Donuts but sometimes, they make my tummy sick. I rather make my own donuts if only I could bake:(

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors