eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Kurbis in kokosmilch mit garnelen



When October came, pumpkins came abundant both in groceries and small-owned stores. We do not celebrate halloween, but because of this tradition I was able to buy cut-up pumpkins! I find it difficult to shell and cut them up! So this month I was able to cook Ginataang Kalabasa at Hipon 4 times...










Recipe soon, and the chicken hollaindaise too =D

nobu  – (October 30, 2008 at 4:15 PM)  

Kumusta po kayo.
Masarap ito.

Pumpukin is nice in this season.

sige po.

ces  – (October 30, 2008 at 5:45 PM)  

oh! what my hubby's reuesting for quite a time now!:) maybe after Halloween huh?
tapiocapearls

shutter happy jenn  – (October 30, 2008 at 5:49 PM)  

Hmmm.. I miss eating ginataang kalabasa!

My FF entries are here and here. Happy weekends!

maiylah  – (October 31, 2008 at 7:56 AM)  

yumm!!! i love anything with coconut milk (blame it on my father who's from bicolandia and whips up some mean dishes with coconut milk. lol), and guinataang kalabasa is one of them! :)

appreciate your playing again, G!
happy ff

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors