eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Lasang Pinoy - Grilled







Grilled Salmon Teriyaki, my first entry for La.Pi.S =)





Needed:


Sugar
Sesame oil
Garlic, minced
Ginger, crushed
Soy Sauce
Vinegar
Salmon Steaks




In a shallow dish, combine the first 6 ingredients. Marinate the steaks into the mixture at minimum 1.5 hours. Grill over charcoal (or any griller you have), brush with the marinade, turning once after 9-12 minutes then cook the other side for another 10 minutes...serve!






For more Grilled goodness visit Lasang Pinoy page.



ces  – (July 5, 2008 at 10:52 AM)  

just about what is lacking in our roaster of iihawin tonight! great! thanks for the idea and also for joining! i was actually here to check your foodfriday entry then i saw this! happyhappy! have a good one!
spiCes

nobu  – (July 6, 2008 at 12:55 AM)  

It's great. I like salmon!

~~louise~~  – (July 6, 2008 at 3:47 PM)  

Now, here's a recipe I can dig my teeth into. I adore Salmon.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Oggi  – (July 7, 2008 at 6:55 PM)  

I am not a salmon fan but your dish looks sooo good. I might start cooking it more often for its health benefits.:)

Lore  – (July 24, 2008 at 2:26 AM)  

Your salmon teriyaki looks terrific! Love that mix of flavours

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors