eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday


Fried Tilapia filled with tomato, celery and onions.
Join Food Friday and see Glorious Food stuff!
I will post a recipe tomorrow.


maiylah  – (May 16, 2008 at 6:34 PM)  

that looks yummy! would love that together with a cup of steaming rice! :)

thanks for joining Food Friday! will add you to the blogroll. :)

maiylah  – (May 16, 2008 at 6:39 PM)  

oh, forgot to add ... will be joining your Food for Which My City/Town is Known for Listing, too! Just have to figure out what food Quezon City is known for! :)

again, many thanks! :)
happy weekend!

 gmirage  – (May 16, 2008 at 11:19 PM)  

Hmmm, We used to live in QC, Ok I will wait for it as I am curious too! Thanks!

Oggi  – (May 20, 2008 at 6:37 PM)  

I'm thinking of grilling this weekend a similar one with bangus, tilapia would be better, walang tinik, thanks for the idea.
I'd like to join Food Friday but can't link.:)

Hey I made a mini (4 inches) Sacher Torte today using your recipe..we all love it, not at all like cardboard, it's moist and the sweetness is perfect!:D
I'll make a regular size and if it looks good I'll post about it.

 gmirage  – (May 21, 2008 at 7:15 AM)  

They also have tinik but not much Oggi...Try it with the filling or wrap it in a foil...haay---kamiss!

I saw today a shop selling small and big Sacher torte, maybe they had the small version same as the size you made...

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors