eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Breakfast blogging



I'm still having problems with my internet connection at home so I got the perfect excuse to be at McDonald's early on. :D Do some blog and have my chai latte or cappucino. Last week I only had water for lunch lol. Two days after I had chai latte and a slice of caramel cheesecake...today I'm having cappucino and ham+egg croissant. It's barely 9am---I'm actually waiting for the internet provider's shop to open but since McD's open earlier than they do I decided to have my quiet me-time even for a few minutes.



Did I mention that it's sale-month? :D June is Vienna's inventory-month sale so expect a lot of discounts! I might get something today but "might" - I still don't have much money in my pocket lol....but with 70% off on tags...won't I?



shared to:

Rossel  – (June 21, 2011 at 7:58 PM)  

70% off?! that's great deal...go and take advantage of the big discount. :)

The Pepperrific Life  – (June 21, 2011 at 8:10 PM)  

Nothing beats time alone with coffee and laptop in hand :)

rjs mama  – (July 18, 2011 at 5:25 PM)  

croissant looks yum, plus coffee -perfect way to start your day :)

Mom-ME time linky is up, would love to know how you spend your ME time the past week :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors