eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Fried Crispy Onions


I finally found a way to make my kids eat lots and lots of rice! That is, to top them with lots of Fried Crispy Onions. They love those crispies as though they are chips...At one time I wanted to add some of it to my chopseuy and found the plastic container empty....seems the little boy took a liking of eating them while watching a movie, like popcorn!

Tonight we had braised beef which I prepped up with half of boiled egg and carrots. They love this dish to bits!

- A post for: --
FTFBadge

Unknown  – (May 19, 2011 at 10:06 PM)  

you're a genius, G! it must be rewarding to see your kids develop a healthy appetite. my dad used to give me lots of vitamins to boost my appetite.:p

Unknown  – (May 19, 2011 at 10:07 PM)  

i forgot to add...ngayon naman, i need pills to lose my appetite! LOL

Clarissa  – (May 19, 2011 at 11:59 PM)  

hahahaaa!lol@LM!Ako rin, I need pills to lose my appetite!Meron ba?lol!

Love your donburi,Mommy G!I bet mananaba ang lil boy mo~masarap palang pakainin si bunso pag ganyan ka ganado sa pagkain^_^

Happy FTF!

Anonymous –   – (May 20, 2011 at 3:30 AM)  

Haha, ang hirap pakainin mga brothers ko ng onions, even when fried!
Please check my FTF entry for this week: Almond Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Much ♥,
Pearl
Sassy Chef Recipes and Reviews

missyphoebe  – (May 20, 2011 at 6:34 AM)  

looks yummy sis! mga bata tlga ngayon mahilig sa fried :)

katzie  – (May 20, 2011 at 10:22 AM)  

nyahaha...egg and carrots lang sa kin, di ako kumakain ng onion..daig pala ako ng kids mo hehe. Happy FTF.

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥  – (May 20, 2011 at 10:24 PM)  

We're also a sucker with Crispy Onion, but in a form of Onion Rings which is hubby's specialty! :)

Cheerful  – (May 21, 2011 at 9:41 AM)  

fried crispy onions, yummy, my kids loves it too! but your bowl looks really great, you're so good you still managed to put some veggies! have a great weekend.

Tetcha  – (May 26, 2011 at 5:28 AM)  

That's interesting! How do you make the onions so crispy? Here's my FTF entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/05/food-trip-friday-mother%E2%80%99s-day-celebration-at-tokyo-cafe/

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors