eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Ramen


(Homemade but not your usual instant Ramen)

I think I've been watching too much of youtube's Cooking with the Dog (Francis)...I've been concocting a lot of Japanese food in the kitchen lately. Not that I complain...we love Jap Tabemono anyway.

For now I'm gonna go to dreamland, will write something decent when I awake.

Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words, here is a bowl. :) Enjoy!

---
Join us!


--

maiylah  – (January 20, 2011 at 3:52 PM)  

yummmm....that looks perfect just about now (early morning, and it's unusually cold here!), G!

sleep tight!

maiylah  – (January 20, 2011 at 3:52 PM)  

ps. love the new template, btw.
me want something similar! :)

Julie  – (January 20, 2011 at 4:20 PM)  

Yum! Ay,I also watch cooking with dog, kakatuwa :D

lyzacruz88  – (January 20, 2011 at 10:02 PM)  

mouth-watering!!!! just followed this blog :)

Unknown  – (January 20, 2011 at 10:41 PM)  

wow, G...this is so drool worthy! sarap!

Unknown  – (January 20, 2011 at 10:42 PM)  

P.S. Aiza still looks like a high school gurl. di sya tumangkad.:p i didn't know she went to usti.

Lulu  – (January 21, 2011 at 1:52 AM)  

this is perfect for our below freezing weather!

My Food Trip

Madz  – (January 21, 2011 at 4:32 AM)  

Cooking with dog is my favorite YT cooking channel! That's a yummy looking ramen G, namiss ko tuloy mag dine sa Nagomi. :)

darly  – (January 21, 2011 at 5:05 PM)  

I love japanese food too. This ramen is perfect for the recent rainy days in the UAE.

I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

Arlene  – (January 22, 2011 at 3:27 AM)  

Great for the cold weather, Gizelle. It's not bad din kahit mainit. I can imagine it's a healthy eats coz it will let you perspire.

dropping from FTF! Followed u too, sis!

Arlene

http://arlenecollado.com/2011/01/22/best-when-crispy-hot/

–Arlene
Joys in Life
All About Her
My Fashion Sense
Healthy Lifestyle

Mariuca  – (January 22, 2011 at 1:05 PM)  

Oh me too, love Japanese food and your bowl of ramen looks divine! :D

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors