eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Mamarazzi is back!

daniddy


No, I'm not gone nor hibernating. I've been busy over my city daily photo blog and all I could actually write here are about diet pill comparison reviews, kitchen gadgets and facial masks. :D I am also back to my former career, a stagemom. It has been sometime now that I haven't done photoshoots with the kids. (I send their photos to parenting magazines.) I also receive occasional invitations for castings but I've never been to any yet. The schedule always coincides with schooldays.


Above photo is for articles that has to do with eating healthy, vitamin c, fruits and vegetables and so on. Since my kids love veggies and fruits, it's easy asking them to pose with them and enjoy the shoot in the process; the photos ended up natural and homey.


For now I am posting raw veggies...I still am waiting until I have the lust again to cook and shoot decent meals. :)


---



Join us!



Guiltless Grub  – (October 14, 2010 at 8:47 AM)  

Oh, I love that happy days juices. I can never find something like that at a nearby supermarket. Great photo.

lani  – (October 14, 2010 at 8:48 AM)  

Everything is fresh and healthy! You're right, I'm trying my best to cook using the freshest ingredients available, particularly veggies. Happy Friday!

Luna Miranda  – (October 14, 2010 at 8:58 AM)  

no wonder your little boy looks healthy.:p
pampapogi nga ang fresh veggies and fruits.

maiylah  – (October 14, 2010 at 9:12 AM)  

cute! ganda ng composition (or is that what it's called?).
stage mom, huh? ;)

vernz  – (October 14, 2010 at 6:15 PM)  

hmmmmm. butchokoy.. cute! awwwww... perfect image model.. hehehe.. mine is up.

Clarissa  – (October 14, 2010 at 7:45 PM)  

Natural na natural nga ang smile ng son mo,Mommy G.Sana magkaroon pa ng maraming assignments for you and the kids.Good luck po!^_^

Happy FTF!

Nathalie –   – (October 14, 2010 at 9:49 PM)  

The little boy looks happy with everything around him.

If you have time, do drop by:

Herbed Chicken Pasta

Burgers and More

cheerful  – (October 14, 2010 at 9:50 PM)  

hi, new here at ftf! lovely picture of your son with that priceless smile, good material for print ads...:) happy friday!

Oggi  – (October 15, 2010 at 7:12 AM)  

He's a natural and extremely cute too! I love your title stagemom.:)

FoodTripFriday  – (October 16, 2010 at 7:47 AM)  

Welcome back sis at ang pogi ng model mo! :)

Cecile  – (October 16, 2010 at 7:49 PM)  

fresh foods are always healthy; they are natural and no preservatives...

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors