eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Selecta Chocolate Truffles



IMG_6301


(Pardon the lack of presentation)


I blame our former editor for this addiction. Selecta Chocolate Truffles is my new favorite ice cream flavor...that after having it on a Friday night, I hurriedly bought one  next the morning and feasted on it the whole day....Nevermind the calories for it was worth forgetting one's diet and budget.


IMG_6300


This is one of the 3 flavors  in the Selecta Gold series...Created by Chef Rolando Laudico, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, this creamy confection features bittersweet chocolate against a milk chocolate base generously swirling with dark chocolate fudge. Chef Laudico was very determined to ensure rich texture that he insisted on importing gourmet Belgian chocolate for this concoction. The truffles were particulary what delighted me, you can scoop one all the time and their chunky and chewy texture would make you want to savor them longer....*sigh* - I definitely recommend that you try this!


Now, if only we have Selecta here...


----


Join us!



luna miranda  – (September 3, 2010 at 4:49 AM)  

i get this, too, every time i go to the supermarket. medyo mahal pero masarap talaga.:p

maiylah  – (September 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM)  

yup, one of my fave selecta ice cream flavors!!!! basta selecta gold masarap. :D

angie  – (September 3, 2010 at 2:56 PM)  

a weakness of mine it woudl be as well

nedekcir  – (September 3, 2010 at 6:00 PM)  

Truffles eh, isn't it expensive? Truffles are very hard to find (wild/naturals) from what I heard. I haven't really taste truffles but I heard it is good, and in ice cream...wow!

Thanks for commenting on my entry. Have a great weekend!

Clarissa  – (September 3, 2010 at 8:15 PM)  

weehh!!I'm screaming for truffles ice cream!!Love ko naman ang truffles chocolat of haagen dazs^_^

Have a blissful weekend,Mommy G!^_^

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors