eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Kitchen racks

Have you been playing Restaurant City (RC) or Cafe World (CW) at Facebook? I do! I love those two games! CW has mini-games within the game, one of them would be to collect materials and jars for a spice rack! I've successfully completed my rack and been using my spices for enhancements, so to say.

Anyway, I do not have such an elaborate spice rack or a sideboard for my spices in my kitchen. I only have them in a cupboard along with soy sauce and other Filipino flavors and components. I don't even have an enclume pot rack (see photo) which I think is a really neat way to organize pots. Well, I have mine in a big drawer and they look so clattered inside.

Enclume pot racks are a convenient way to organize pots and pans plus it adds elegance to your kitchen. Having something hanging up there gives the feel of 'kitchen expert' in it. Since enclume potracks are made of thick steel, it is recognized as the standard in cookware rack finishes. Enclume cookware racks are meant to last a lifetime and they're on sale!

Spice Rack  – (June 29, 2010 at 4:50 PM)  

Hi there,

I've also seen a lot of really stainless steel spice racks. But chrome ones are my type because it comes with a variety of styles. Nice post!

spice racks  – (July 20, 2010 at 8:31 AM)  

That's a nice spice rack, very elegant

Wholesale kitchen gadget  – (July 25, 2010 at 2:26 AM)  

Great post. I have read some of your posts and is really impressed. I am adding your blog to my RSS Feed reader.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors