eFaucets-Brand-468x60

"Greeny Onion Bagel"

If there is one thing raw that I can't eat, it would be onions. :P The pungent smell adds to how the onion tastes...perhaps when I eat it while holding my nose it would taste different. :D I do know though that onion and garlic are quite beneficial for a number of reasons. They help you detoxify and lose cholesterol (!).



So in line with my "long battle" against the "lifebouy," I am putting them into my daily eating life.

DSC01184


This is salmon and low fat cream cheese bagel I had for lunch (@2,90euros)...the ensemble includes arugula and lettuce as well. The whole package in a bagel made the in betweens, especially the cheese fall off...(lol) but it was a tasty and filling one. I had my bottle of banana-pineapple juice with it, fortunately on sale as of the moment (from 4 now down to 3euros) at my favorite supermarket, Merkur.


I hope to keep my eating on check, aside from the belly dancing class I took and the Wii Fit sessions, this is a routine that I would want to stick to for a long time.


DSC01183



---


Join us:




Jescel  – (March 4, 2010 at 7:23 PM)  

first of all, congratulations on trying to overcome onions, brave girl! :o) that bagels sandwich is good!... and by the way, i took some belly dancing lessons too. isn't it fun?

Oggi  – (March 6, 2010 at 7:28 AM)  

Onion when raw or partially cooked is horrible.:)

The bagel sandwich looks very yummy.

maiylah  – (March 9, 2010 at 8:34 AM)  

hey, i like eating onions raw. lol
weird, huh? :P

thanks for playing, G
love the shots!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors