eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Missing Papaya :)

Papain, I learned is an enzyme that tenderizes meat. It is also used as a home remedy treatment for jellyfish, bee, yellow jacket (wasps) stings, mosquito bites, and possibly stingray wounds, breaking down the protein toxins in the venom. Growing  up surrounded with papaya trees, it is one of my favorite fruits. I enjoy eating it as is, with milk or sometimes with calamansi juice. I also believe in the other benefits of eating papaya...it makes your skin glow and it aids in digestion...probably because of the enzyme content.


Where I am now, papaya is considered an exotic fruit. They are imported from Brazil and could not be as sweet as they are back home. This is why I sometimes buy canned papayas from the Asia shop or just take in supplements that contain papaya essences (most of the time combined with pineapple essences) and I also take in drinks pureed from papaya. It works how I want it, helps going to the toilet easier and my stomach feels cleaner in some way. It's like a cleansing method too.


(I sometimes feel I've been doing everything to keep my weight on check but I guess it's for the better.  I've read about the lemon cleanse and did that for 2 days, I can't say anything about the effectivity because it was short of the required days one should do. Anyway, I have been reading more about other ways of cleansing, you can click here to learn more about quick trim fast cleanse.)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors