eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Yili, wraps and crepes

DSC01142Remember Pizza cones from Kono Mania? I blogged about them here, I did mention how their location is not the best place at the foodcourt. Sandwiched with a running sushi restaurant on the right and fast food chains and noodle houses on the left, foodlovers end up in one of those before getting at Kono Mania. It must be the reason or another that the place closed down,. Where it was now stands Yili, a new fast food joint serving crepes, wraps, soup, noodles and sandwiches.


It was one early morning when I visited Yili, the crew (there were only 2) were still setting  up so when I ordered a combo meal, a wrap of your choice and a drink, I was told that it's not yet ready. So I opted for a single wrap and then an iced tea, which makes me wonder what was not yet ready since he prepared the wrap anyway ;-)  I must be really hungry then to not ask. Wrap contents could be tuna, salmon, and the usual healthy fare. Crepes could be quark cheese, nutella and a fruit selection (served with whipped cream, chocolate or ice cream). I didn't take notice of the noodles, soup and sandwich menu but I surely will when I come back!




photo(25)


Prim and proper best describes Yili!


---



Yili
Millenium City foodcourt
Handelskai 94-96 1200 Vienna

---




Join us!

Luna Miranda  – (January 28, 2010 at 6:37 PM)  

my kind of food-to-go. there's a stall in our office building lobby selling wraps, salads and soups, and fresh fruit shakes. suki nga ako no'n e.:p

sheren-may  – (January 29, 2010 at 3:23 AM)  

wow! Bago sa paningin ko yan! Happy weekend sistah!

Dj Marinas  – (January 29, 2010 at 4:21 AM)  

having the choice in fast foods i go for the healthy wraps. sarap na guilt free pa. :-)

my entry is here:

http://djmarinas.blogspot.com/2010/01/food-friday-fried-oreos-chocolate.html

hope you can visit :-)

Bette  – (January 30, 2010 at 1:16 AM)  

i always wanted to try making something like this but i always end up doing a cheese and garcic quesadilla instead. :(

maiylah  – (February 1, 2010 at 10:13 AM)  

prim and proper? nice description. ;)
that looks yummy ... and healthy!

thanks for playing, G
enjoy the rest of the week!

Oggi  – (February 1, 2010 at 10:30 AM)  

I have a sudden craving for banana Nutella crepes.:)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors