eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Crab

Today I am not posting a dish rather a live version of a seafood I love... I just couldn't help taking a shot when hubby and I passed by this seafood shop at Lignano, Italy.





Back in the Philippines, my mom cooks the best crab dish I've ever known. Too bad I didn't know nor learn how she does it. We get crabs fresh from the market near the sea, which is not so often so when we do, its a home feast...


See how big this crab is? Its actually bigger than my hand...but because of the glass window it was difficult to actually show the crab's size lol...




Zeee  – (August 29, 2008 at 6:50 PM)  

hahahaha yeah! those crabs are yummy! :)

nobu  – (August 29, 2008 at 9:00 PM)  

I'd like to boile it with salt water.

jellybeanbastard  – (August 30, 2008 at 9:12 AM)  

how i like to show that prison crab down to my pot. hehehe
crabs are delicious though especially when fresh.

Oggi  – (September 4, 2008 at 7:39 AM)  

The crab looks like it is posing for you.:D

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors