eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Food Friday - Salmon Lasagna




Salmon Lasagna



My boys and I went out yesterday and they ganged me up to eat at Nordsee, their favorite fastfood resto.


I ordered the Salmon Lasagna, why not, its salmon! Layers of lasagne, salmon bits, ricotta, spinach in fraiche. First bite was 'wow' this is really good..but would be too much later on. I wasn't able to finish my portion actually, if they serve it in smaller portions, that was ok too.

The boys had their usual kiddy meal of fish sticks and fries, a drink plus a toy.

maiylah  – (November 14, 2008 at 7:10 PM)  

that salmon lasagna looks so delicious... and healthy, too! and your boys seem to be enjoying themselves. :)

thanks for playing again, G!
happy weekend

Jenn Valmonte  – (November 15, 2008 at 12:56 AM)  

Thanks for dropping by my posts for Food Friday. Kakaiba ito ha, salmon lasagna? Parang ang sarap sarap.

abll  – (November 16, 2008 at 5:35 AM)  

Cool! I was just thinking of seafood lasagna :D

nobu  – (November 16, 2008 at 11:26 PM)  

Oh! salmon.
I think salmon and spinach are good combination.

ces  – (November 17, 2008 at 2:08 PM)  

that's an interesting take on lasagna! may recipe ka?

Oggi  – (November 17, 2008 at 3:43 PM)  

Hello, it's meee!

I like the new look of your blog, it's so cool and pretty.

Never thought of salmon in lasagna...another interesting salmon preparation. I have to try that.:)

 gmirage  – (November 17, 2008 at 4:24 PM)  

Maiylah, they really like fish kasi ;-)

nobu, salmon and spinach goes quite well ok.

barb, this tastes good mejo nakakaumay lang in the end.

 gmirage  – (November 17, 2008 at 4:26 PM)  

Ces, la eh, lam mo namn ako minsan puro kain lang =D pero try ko nga at magawa....

Oggi, welcome back!! Oo another salmon into pasta again!

TheOzSys  – (November 24, 2008 at 4:07 AM)  

G! We ate at Nordsee too! :) Too bad though I didn't get to try this yummy lasagna version... I had some sort of grilled herbed prawns with sidings of rice and veggies - yummy too!

~~louise~~  – (November 24, 2008 at 4:48 PM)  

Your little boys are just darling. They are too cute. Isn't it funny how fish sticks and fries are so universal. My grand kids just love them. I too would order the salmon. Want to share? I couldn't eat it all either:)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors