eFaucets-Brand-468x60

Spring clothes etc.

Spring is fast approaching. It's time to do a clean up! Hubby has started with the outside windows and the balcony that has accumulated all the wastes still from New Year's eve...It's also time to sort out our cabinets for spring clothes.


Though I still certainly have a lot of dresses and skirts stacked somewhere for spring use, I can't resist looking around for dresses with cute spring prints...online that is! Especially too that a lot of shops are doing spring cleaning in their inventory as well. Offers range from 20-40% off on Gucci shoes, Free People dresses, Balenciaga and Miu Miu bags and Ferragamo Men's shoes! However, if I don't stop myself, I'd surely end up with another stack of cabinet to clean next spring! :D

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Mirage Blogs

Visitors